Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SAGE Business Cases is the first digital collection tailored to library needs, providing librarians, faculty, and students with cases to support their curriculum and independent research. With more than 3,000 authoritative cases from over 100 countries, this robust collection provides unlimited access to interdisciplinary cases on in-demand subjects such as entrepreneurship, accounting, healthcare management, leadership, social enterprise, and more. These cases are:
- Accessible campus-wide, providing easy discovery for students and faculty for the use in courses and research
- Critically minded, up-to-date, and developed to elicit discussion and further research
- Accompanied by instructor-only teaching notes with suggested teaching strategies, target audience, and possible responses to discussion questions that can help facilitate classroom discussion
- Contemporary and newsworthy. Topics include Marketing, Operations Management, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, International Business, Human Resource Management, and more
- Offered on SAGE's digital library platform, SAGE Knowledge, these cases are integrated with SAGE's book, video, and reference content, allowing for a rich scholarly environment and enhanced discovery
- Complementary to other SAGE Business & Management content
This collection brings together cases selected from a variety of sources, including key university and association partnerships, to meet the needs of business faculty and students internationally.